segunda-feira, maio 21, 2007

Babybird - Back together

Para ti gatinha.

Babybird - Back together



Back together

Put the car in reverse
and come back to me
without you this house is a hearse without wheels
you can't work out which cringing
which cringing feels worse
when i touch you like this
on the place that it hurts

Give me all that you have
if you don't i will steal it
all the things that you've lost
i can reel them in
i'm falling apart every minute of every hour
but you're there to put me back together again

When i don't know where you are
i feel lost
your trail feels so warm
but i'm covered with frost
when i left in the morning
she smelled so good
then i whispered quite nicely, quite rightly

I can make you feel good
you can make me feel bad
i'll never get you back
so you'll never be sad

give me all that you have
if you dont i will steal it
all the things that you`ve lost
i can reel them in
now you`re falling apart
every moment of every day
you`re not here to put me
back together again


Babybird - Página oficial

Babybird - MySpace

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I will be whit you soon to put your pieces together! I love you!