sexta-feira, maio 18, 2007

4hero - Loveless

4hero feat. Ursula Rucker - Loveless



Loveless

As we await
sister Sun's arrival,
child stars you'll listen
to my tale, please stay.

As it was told to me
by my sister afar.
Earth her name
and this, this is her story:

Sister Moon
hear me now,
I feel my end too soon, too soon!

My wounds
are deep,
gaping,
unhealing -

Can't believe, refused to believe
my children had no feelings
for me.

See
them sealing a fate of early death and destruction,
watch my my foolish daughters and sons,
as they
kill me,
slowly
kill me,
quicker
kill me.

They've loved me as would an unfaithful lover,
part-time and half-assed,
Now unmasked
is their deceit.
No more sweet,
sneaky thrill seekings.
Tomorrow brings
nevers and nothings.
Ended days
for my world
and its unchanging ways.
Now,
apocalyptic truths
of revelations hasten our omega
my children's and mine.
Each time
my breath, skin and tears are polluted and poisoned by their careless games and toys and
this is only the beginning
of my children's sinning.

My power is fading.
You suck, brother,
mother earth's now a plaything
for the ungrateful child,
so cold.
Ten billionfold,
my tears.

I long for the once adoring embrace of my children
their prayers, their care and
tenderness
has now turned loveless
The embrace
now an anaconda's grip
unmerciful and swift
swift with the killing.

Killing is a sport
Fun with fire and my wondrous rainforests reflect the neglect they have for their main source.

They slaughter their sibling blossoms and beasts like the first murderer, Cain,
their pure sister oceans will never be the same due to daily spoil and brother sky's choked from oil
refinery factory smoke
Your mother earth found me, dying, note who's crying
now.

My power is fading.
You suck, brother,
mother earth's now a plaything
for the ungrateful child
so cold.
Ten billionfold,
my tears.

But I'll continue to spin,
until my curious home sapien
offspring pay the price for their sins
against my tainted tears, my breathless breath and once-fertile skins
My sons are million-murderers.
They kill - I kill one million plus.
I never wanted to hurt my children but our creator makes me take revenge.
It's the circle of life -
or at least,
it was.

But now it's the end.

No, no it's too late for repentance,
accept your death sentence.
I've given you all I can.
Such beauty and life
you'll never have again.

Now it's the end.
Now it's the end.
Now it's the end.

Now it's the end.

4hero - Página oficial

4hero - MySpace

Ursula Rucker - Página oficial

Ursula Rucker - MySpace

Sem comentários: